1. You have the right to remain silent.
Proverbs 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
2. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
3. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while your are being questioned.
Romans 8:34 ...... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
4. If you can not afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning, if you wish.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
5. You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.